Emperya, Pets and Things

Hello,

While I once said that I would be back very soon, I did not know how long that would be. I do apologize for never writing something a day, week or even a month after writing the post saying I would be back. I do hope that you will forgive me and continue to read my blog. It's not something I mean to do in fact most of this was caused by my schooling, you see I have decided to continue my studies in two majors and not one making it very time-consuming. However, I digress and must say that I am back and ready to help anyone in any kingisle game. So I thought since today was my first time writing in a while I would discuss something mellow and laid back, hmm how about wizard101, which has been jam-packed with a new world, a world that can be beaten in 17 hours (i needed to know the ending to this) and oh boy was I happy to find out. That is very mellow and laidback but how about we take a new route instead let's talk about the pets in the world we play and the one we live in. I recently got a parrot, named Libby and boy is she a treat. Libby kinda looks like the macaw from wizard101 except less red and more purple. I found her at the pet store where I got my use to be missing cat named Ollie. Another new face is my dryad pet named miss holly, a pet my life wizard cannot live without. If I don't say so myself miss holy and Libby the parrot could be related. Although I would not count my feathers on that. Thank you for reading and I hope to continue to be a source that you can trust.

No comments :

Post a Comment