My First Blog Post

Hi I am Michael Moonhunter i was kinda terrified to do my own blog because it take a lot of commitment to keep and it also means i have to do grammar check over the post before i post it which i have to say might happen alot. Anyways i will be talking about What is going on in the spiral and my point of view on it. The very beginning of my journey start about three months ago when i found out there was this special community of bloggers who were discussing topics on there own private blog. I made a blog that same day after i thought i was not getting my point of view across in the comments. The blog i made will still be up after this post, The truth is i kinda don't wanna delete it seeing as it was the Blog that started it all. I have loved wizard101 and pirate101 since it started.
Now i think it's time i tell you about my wizards and pirates that i have, the first i have is Michael moonhunter he is max lvl. I had to stop at Avalon for personal problems it took me about four weeks after khrysalis part 2 came out to finish his lvl. I forgot to say that when i first toke the quiz that they have i got the fire and i have never to the quiz since then i skip  just in case i won't get fire again.The next one i have my life wizard, i made him second after moonhunter i chose that wizard because i have seen all the cool healing life wizards could do and wanted to make it the critical healer of the group. i have not trained him past lvl 30 because i got bored and moved on to my next wizard which is storm. My storm wizard is the only wizard i would chose if i skipped the test the first time due to the damage they do. Those are my only wizards on my account now lets talk about pirate101 characters. The first time pirate101 came out i was kinda sceptical about it because it was really hard to get around the four circle and into this battleship looking well battle. I first took the test which i got buccaneer on which i have to was not the best in my opinion i only got to lvl 11 on it and then i quit it cause i got so bored of it, but after a while like say a couple months i went back to it and got witchdoctor which i really like because of the way he looks and of course the spells he has. I don't think i have trained him past lvl 9 due to the fact i have no membership. i will soon so i can do the mooshu tower which seems really cool. OK now i thought i could started discussing the topics and or the schedule time of my post being posted. i can only post on Saturdays and Sundays because i have school and homework to due but if i have enough time i will post on special day like my birthday which is on 31 on October i pretty luck people ask " do you get candy and a cake?" i say yes they get jello well i hope they get jello.Anyways the topics i could chose from are like special events that happen in wizard101 like the box events. Which i have to say if you don't know by now a total Doctor who spin off if you would call a spin off. I think it is very brave of them to make this type of risk it could have backed fired on them like people could have said "they did such a terrible job on making this seem like doctor who"
I was disappointed that we did not join him to become his companion or that we did not find out more about old cobs and who his little minions are. I like it though bravo ki you have my thumbs up. The creatable mounts are a whole different topic i could talk about in my next post, but other than that i have to wraps this up or i will  end up writing a whole book on wizard101 and pirate101. This was fun writing to whoever reads this i will write more maybe not as long as this but close to the same amount. I look fore ward to hearing what you have to tell me and maybe you have topics that are not being explained to you in a way that you can understand.

1 comment :

  1. Great first post Michael keep up the great work
    Paige MoonShade

    ReplyDelete